Re: DPR save+export feature Re: [Pali] Re: Pali fonts work on eReaders, Tipitaka PDF unzip problem, make Pali ePub books

  • Yuttadhammo
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 25, 2011
      Dear Frank,

      Thanks for the report; saving as html is a useful thing, I think; the
      export feature is nice for copy and paste, though.

      I made a mistake telling it that a colon ":" was an illegal filename
      character; on Windows, drive letters are followed by colon, hence the
      illegal flag. Should work in 2.4.6, which I've just uploaded.

      Best wishes,

      Yuttadhammo

      On 12/21/2011 11:32 PM, frank wrote:
      > Dear Ven. Yuttadhammo,
      > Very useful feature! I just downloaded and tried it out. "Export"
      > works.
      > Just FYI, the "Save" option failed for me with a "file contains illegal
      > character message" without saving an html file to the directory. I tried
      > out "save" with a couple of different suttas from MN. I'm perfectly
      > happy with just the export feature in plain text, so please don't take
      > that info as a bug request fix.
      > Metta,
      > Frank
      >

      > On 12/20/2011 7:24 PM, Yuttadhammo wrote:
      >> Dear Friends,
      >>
      >> Just a heads-up on the subject of Pali eBooks that the DPR now (v.
      >> 2.4.4) exports valid HTML files of sections, groups of sections, or
      >> entire books - whatever you are currently viewing, just open the little
      >> toolbox at the top left of the main frame and click "save".
      >>
      >> http://pali.sirimangalo.org/
      >>
      >> Best wishes,
      >>
      >> Yuttadhammo
      >>
      >> _