Server migration

  • Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003

      Tipitaka Network is migrating to a new web host. The process will
      last from a few hours to a few days. We apologise for any
      inconvenience caused. Thank you.

    • Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003

        Tipitaka Network has migrated to a new web host. Please let me know
        if any links are not working.

        You may also notice that there is now a new look. It will look better
        if you are using IE 5/6 rather than NN. Until I have a better design
        concept, this will be the blueprint for the online community I
        endeavor. With a stylish look and minimal graphical objects, it is a
        perfect model for a text/discussion-based group like ours.

        However, I am no expert in web design, I look forward for comments on
        how to further enhance it.