Re: [Pali] Re: Andy's Pali Page

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2003
      Yong Peng,
      I have some of the files you're looking for: the
      paltxt.zip and the pwdict.zip. I also have the input
      easy documentation in rtf format. I don't have the
      input easy learning files that he had on his site, but
      I did create my own learning file for the Pali Primer,
      which is already in our files section, and I've almost
      completed an input easy learning file for the
      Gair/Karunattillake Newcourse in Reading Pali, which I
      will load there when complete.

      I'm sending you the files in a separate email
      off-list.

      John
      --- "Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@...>"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2003
        Dear John and friends,

        thanks a lot for the files. I spent hours searching for them in the
        web, should have asked the group first. I have updated the links as
        well as the LOST page, however you may have to click the
        Refresh/Reload button to see the updated page.