no subject? please delete!

  • connie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
      sorry folks,
      seems it’s my turn for the “I’m not sending out this junk with no subject” irritant that’s been going around. Please just delete anything that seems to be from me but doesn’t have a subject. Sorry for the trouble.
      connie

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
        And please also do not respond to offers to update your email, esp where
        there is a request to insert your password. Many people's emails have been
        hijacked that way.

        Best wishes,

        Piya

        On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 8:19 AM, connie <nichicon@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > sorry folks,
        > seems it�s my turn for the �I�m not sending out this junk with no subject�
        > irritant that�s been going around. Please just delete anything that seems
        > to be from me but doesn�t have a subject. Sorry for the trouble.
        > connie

        *hp (65) 8211 0879*

        *The Minding Centre*
        170 Upper Bukit Timah Road