Re: Andy's Pali Page

  • Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2003
      Dear Ven. Kumara, Piya, Robert and friends,

      I have completed the archiving of Andy's Pali Page. It is available
      here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pali/files/andy/

      Unfortunately, the archive is not complete, many pages under the Easy
      Input section are not available. Links to these missing pages have
      been "disabled".

      Furthermore, the zip and jpeg files are also missing. The jpeg files
      belong to a few pages in the Easy Input section too. It would be good
      if someone is able to regenerate the files and put them back.

      As for the zip files, the archive is incomplete without them.
      Fortunately, four out of the eight are already in our files section.
      So, the links have been redirected to them. For the remaining four,
      it is hoped that someone who has them is able to upload them or send
      it to me at ypong001@... .

      Thanks.

    • John Kelly
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2003
        Yong Peng,
        I have some of the files you're looking for: the
        paltxt.zip and the pwdict.zip. I also have the input
        easy documentation in rtf format. I don't have the
        input easy learning files that he had on his site, but
        I did create my own learning file for the Pali Primer,
        which is already in our files section, and I've almost
        completed an input easy learning file for the
        Gair/Karunattillake Newcourse in Reading Pali, which I
        will load there when complete.

        I'm sending you the files in a separate email
        off-list.

        John
        --- "Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@...>"

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2003
          Dear John and friends,

          thanks a lot for the files. I spent hours searching for them in the
          web, should have asked the group first. I have updated the links as
          well as the LOST page, however you may have to click the
          Refresh/Reload button to see the updated page.