Fwd: vism download

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      Connie gave me another link to the Visuddhimagga book for download. I
      used html. I still have to ask her how to download the whole book,
      but at least I can open it chapter by chapter.

      > Connie: In case you still haven�t got a digital Path of
      > Purification, maybe one of these options will work for you: http://
      > static.sirimangalo.org/vism/index.html
      > --------

    • frank
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
        Wow! That's an awesome discovery NIna. Thanks for sharing that link.
        those derived versions are going to be extraordinarily useful.
        -frank