Re: [Pali] Free book: Visuddhimagga - The Path of Purification

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2011
      Thanks, Lennart,

      Himi must be the indicative or titular form of the vocative hamudruvo, then.
      Like "phra" in Thai.

      With metta,

      Piya

      The Minding Centre
      Singapore 650644
      hpl: 8211 0879
      Sutta translation: https://dharmafarer.org

    • Sayadej Vongsopha
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2011
        Dear Dhamma friends,

        Thank for sharing the Visuddhimagga-The Path of Purification, but I don't know why I could not open it. The pages turns black as it notifies that the Adobe Reader cannot be used to view PDF file...

        In the Dhamma,

        Ven.Sayadej

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2011
          Are you using an up-to-date version of Adobe Reader?

          Piya

          The Minding Centre
          Singapore 650644
          hpl: 8211 0879