Re: Thank you - 10 years of Pali on the Web!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23 8:05 AM

      thank you to all for your replies.

      Special thanks to Nina and Bryan, among several others, for the contributions they have made to help us through some of the difficult passages.

    • Chanida Jantrasrisalai
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 23 9:58 AM
        Dear Yong Peng and friends,

        Thank you very much for your continuing efforts and lively discussion during
        the long past.

        It has contributed a great deal to our knowledge of Pali. We are grateful
        for that.

        Wish you all the best in this 10th year anniversary and always,
        Chanida