Re: [Pali] Thank you - 10 years of Pali on the Web!

  • Mingkong Zhang
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22, 2011
      Dear Yong Peng and all Dhamma Friends:

                         Thank you with your dedications in Pali discussion Gruop .

      May the Triple Gem be with you always.

      Peace with Metta

      Mingkong

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 23, 2011
        That's great news.

        I appreciate all your good work in this regard.

        <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> Integrating Emotion and Intellect =
        Intelligence

        Dhammadarsa [Darsa] Bhikkhu
        Buddhist Monk

        Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University
        Wang Noi
        Ayuthaya
        Thailand

        <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa

        mobile:

        +66850941669

        <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=210453914412&src=client_sig_212_1_card_join&
        invite=1&lang=en> Always have my latest info

        <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_card_sig&lang=en> Want
        a signature like this?

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 23, 2011
          I remember the time you had to pass all these difficult examinations
          for your study and career, but you still kept going, always looking
          ahead and planning for the list. You should be praised for your great
          dedication.
          Nina.

          Op 22-jul-2011, om 15:49 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 23, 2011

            thank you to all for your replies.

            Special thanks to Nina and Bryan, among several others, for the contributions they have made to help us through some of the difficult passages.

          • Chanida Jantrasrisalai
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 23, 2011
              Dear Yong Peng and friends,

              Thank you very much for your continuing efforts and lively discussion during
              the long past.

              It has contributed a great deal to our knowledge of Pali. We are grateful
              for that.

              Wish you all the best in this 10th year anniversary and always,
              Chanida