Bhikkhu Analayo

  • Stephen Hodge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2011
      Dear all,

      Does anybody happen to have a current email contact for Ven Analayo. I
      assume he is still based in Hamburg, but no contact details are given there.
      Pls reply off-list.

      Best wishes,
      Stephen Hodge
    • Stephen Hodge
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2011
        Thanks everybody who answered ~ it seems I now have a choice of several
        options !

        Best wishes,
        Stephen Hodge