Re: The New Pali Course Part III [49/120]

    Message 1 of 102 , Jul 8, 2011
      Dear Nina,

      the link is part of the Digital Library & Museum of Buddhist Studies website from National Taiwan University.

      http://buddhism.lib.ntu.edu.tw/BDLM/front.htm

      The site uses a frameset, navigate the site as follows:
      1. enter the English section
      2. choose Language lessons > Pali lessons
      3. choose "3. Readings in Pali Texts"

      You will find passages from Vandana, Dhammapada, etc. On the other hand, you may also use this link: http://buddhism.lib.ntu.edu.tw/BDLM/en/lesson/pali/lesson_pali3.htm

      > YP: rajatass'eva = rajatassa + iva (http://buddhism.lib.ntu.edu.tw/BDLM/en/lesson/pali/reading/gatha239.htm)

      N: This link is very useful. What is the title of the whole book, so that I can make a book mark?
    • Bryan Levman
      Message 102 of 102 , Jul 26, 2011
        Thanks Nina for the explanation. You certainly know more about this material (Abhidhamma) than I do,

        Metta, Bryan