SV: [Pali] Re: Conversion site failed?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011

      I am glad to receive the script from a member on the list. Otherwise, I have not received further response. So, the question is whether there is a requirement for this, because I suppose this tool is available in Ven. Yuttadhammo's Digital Pali Reader program.

      I remember it was JavaScript code. If anyone can post me the code, I can put it up permamently on tipitaka.net.