SV: [Pali] Re: Conversion site failed?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2011
      Dear Gunnar and friends,

      I remember it was JavaScript code. If anyone can post me the code, I can put it up permamently on tipitaka.net.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Gunnar Gallmo wrote:

      > you can try this: http://pali.sirimangalo.org/convertpad.htm

      Thanks, it worked for a while; but now, this site too seems to be gone
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011

        I am glad to receive the script from a member on the list. Otherwise, I have not received further response. So, the question is whether there is a requirement for this, because I suppose this tool is available in Ven. Yuttadhammo's Digital Pali Reader program.