Re: Vesak Greetings 2011

    Message 1 of 9 , May 17, 2011
      Dear Vijay and PG,

      thank you for your well wishes too.

    • Mingkong Zhang
      Message 2 of 9 , May 17, 2011
        Thanks Mingkong

        --- On Mon, 5/16/11, Ong Yong Peng <palismith@...> wrote:

        From: Ong Yong Peng <palismith@...>
        Subject: [Pali] Vesak Greetings 2011
        To: Pali@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, May 16, 2011, 10:02 PM

        Dear friends,

        today, May 17, is Vesak Day. On this great occasion, I like to wish everyone well and happy.

        Happy Vesak Day.

      • Dhammadarsa
        Message 3 of 9 , May 18, 2011
          Kind Yong Peng and all Pali members

          I hope you all had a happy Vesak.

          Sorry for the late good wishes, I have less access to the internet now.

          Kind Regards

          Dhammadarsa [Darsa] Bhikkhu
          Buddhist Monk

          Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University
          Wang Noi
          Ayuthaya
          Thailand

          <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa