Re: [Pali] Buddhaghosa's word definitions

  • Bryan Levman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2011
      Hi Nina,

      Yes, I have his book but I don't think he translates the section on evam, so I've been doing that myself. Thanks for the reference to kamma in the AN's Nidaanasutta - I will look that up; the Buddhaghosa and Dhammapala commentaries are an underutilized resource  for me, I have barely touched the surface of them,

      Metta, Bryan