Re: [Pali] A Frequency Dictionary of Pali: Core Vocabulary for Learners

    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2011
      Dear Sarah C,
      Welcome here, good to see you.
      Latin and Greek help as a foundation. One acquires a certain skill to
      look at constructions, looking at the verb that is at the end, etc.
      But still we have to study Pali grammar.
      I hope you found your way on the homepage: put the cursor on the
      green bar at the top for drop down menues and under Pali scope you
      will find several grammars.
      Success with your study.
      You can always ask questions here.
      Nina.
      Op 6-mei-2011, om 9:18 heeft SARAH CONNELL het volgende geschreven: