Re: [Pali] Re: The New Pali Course Part III [46/120]

  • Bryan Levman
    Message 1 of 102 , May 3 1:37 PM
      Dear Nina and Yong Peng,

      Thanks for the correction and it does sound better; I agree that sena cetasaa probably goes with pasanno (although the more normal word order would be sena cetasaa pasanno with the dependent phrase before the adjective),

      Metta, Bryan

      Message 102 of 102 , Jul 26, 2011
        Thanks Nina for the explanation. You certainly know more about this material (Abhidhamma) than I do,

        Metta, Bryan