Re: [Pali] Re: The New Pali Course Part III [46/120]

    Message 1 of 102 , May 3, 2011
      Dear Yong Peng and Bryan,
      Op 3-mei-2011, om 13:03 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      > Please allow me to rewrite the phrase:
      >
      > "Yo me ~naa.na.m pakittesi pasanno sena cetasaa,
      > Tam aha.m kittayissaami."
      >
      > "Whoever proclaimed to me wisdom; purified through my mind,
      > I shall praise him."
      ---------
      N: Yes, I agree that pasanno sena cetasaa belong together. May I
      suggest: purified in mind I shall praise him.
      -----

    • Bryan Levman
      Message 102 of 102 , Jul 26, 2011
        Thanks Nina for the explanation. You certainly know more about this material (Abhidhamma) than I do,

        Metta, Bryan