Re: [Pali] Origins of Buddhism

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2002
      Hi Rahula/Ngawang,

      You might like to look at these two titles:

      (1) Joanna Jurewicz, "Playing With Fire: The pratitya-samutpada from the perspective
      of Vedic Thought" JPTS vol 26 2000:77-103.

      (2) Sue Hamilton, "Early Buddhism: A new approach" London: Curzon, 2000.

      Both are greatly acclaimed contemporary works which I wish I have.

      BTW, it would be great if you use you real name, since this is an academic site, not
      a chatroom.

      Sukhi.

      P.