Pali Tipitaka editions

  • Bryan Levman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:32 AM
      Dear Friends,

      I have been  looking into the various editions of the canon available:

      1) there is the Burmese sixth council Chaṭṭha Saṅgaayana, www.tipitaka.org/romn/
      2) the Sri Lanka Jayanti edition, www.bodhgayanews.net/pali.htm
      3) the Thailand edition, www.tipitakastudies.net/tipitaka/11M/3/3.8

      Is anyone aware of the Cambodian edition and whether this is on line?

      Also I have come across something called PALI TEXT version 1.0: CD-ROM Database of the Entire Buddhist Pali Canon  which I believe is the PTS edition. Does anyone know if this is available on line? or must it be purchased?

      Has anyone ever seen an edition of the Laos or Vietnamese canon?

      Thanks for your help,

      Metta,

      Bryan