SV: [Pali] Re: Conversion site failed?

  • Gunnar Gällmo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 7:10 AM
      Thanks! I think it is the same site, but it must have been moved to another server.

      Gunnar

      --- Den ons 2011-04-06 skrev Ong Yong Peng <palismith@...>:

      <Dear Gunnar,

      you can try this: http://pali.sirimangalo.org/convertpad.htm

      metta,
      Yong Peng.>

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Gunnar Gällmo wrote:

      Does anyone know what has happened to the site

      http://www.library.websangha.org/earlybuddhism/convertpad.htm ?
    • Gunnar Gällmo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2011
        >you can try this: http://pali.sirimangalo.org/convertpad.htm
        >
        >metta,
        >Yong Peng.

        Thanks, it worked for a while; but now, this site too seems to be gone; I receive the message:

        "Not Found
        Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help."

        Gunnar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2011
          Dear Gunnar and friends,

          I remember it was JavaScript code. If anyone can post me the code, I can put it up permamently on tipitaka.net.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011

            I am glad to receive the script from a member on the list. Otherwise, I have not received further response. So, the question is whether there is a requirement for this, because I suppose this tool is available in Ven. Yuttadhammo's Digital Pali Reader program.