Re: [Pali] Vimaanavatthu

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2011
      Venerable Dhammadarsa,
      Op 11-mrt-2011, om 3:01 heeft Dhammadarsa het volgende geschreven:

      > Please see below for the reply from Dr Peter Masefield.
      -----
      N: Please would you quote this? I cannot find it in the website you
      direct us to.
      With respect,

    • tharpachozang
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2011
        Dear Bhante,

        Thank you very much. Below is a copy of my response to Dr. Masefield:

        Dear Dr. Masefield:

        Thank you very much for your reply to Ven. Dhammadarsa regarding my question on Horner's translation.

        Although I have not finished reading Horner's translation of the Vimaanavatthu, the Buddha seldom appears. In most of them, the Sutta ends with the verses. I have not yet come across any where the Buddha repeats the introductory story.

        However, I have not even completed the Women's Mansions. Perhaps I will see what you mean as I read further.

        I see now that it is not a straight-forward question!

        Metta,

        Tharpa Roberts

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Dhammadarsa <dhammadaso@...> wrote:

        > Please see below for the reply from Dr Peter Masefield.
        >

        > <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> Integrating Emotion and Intellect = Intelligence
        >

        > Dhammadarsa [Darsa] Bhikkhu
        > Buddhist Monk
        >
        > Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University
        > Wang Noi
        > Ayuthaya
        > Thailand
        >

        > <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa
        >

        > mobile:
        >
        > +66850941669
        >

        > <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=210453914412&src=client_sig_212_1_card_join&invite=1&lang=en> Always have my latest info
        >
        > <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_card_sig&lang=en> Want a signature like this?

      • Dhammadarsa
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2011
          Kind Nina

          Unfortunately there was a mix up. Yahoo converts my picture and colour
          signature file to text and links which appears quite confusing.

          You have to scroll past all that to get to the email I forwarded from Dr
          Peter Masefield. See after the words "Want a signature like this?"

          Kind Regards

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011
            Venerable Bikkhu Dhammadarsa,
            Thank you for the trouble. I am not good at searching in links.
            With respect,
            Nina.
            Op 21-mrt-2011, om 9:35 heeft Dhammadarsa het volgende geschreven: