Re: DPR & Warder's Intro to Pali

  • palistudent
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9 11:33 PM
      Dear Vicaro and Yong Peng,

      So far I have only done the Warder exercises complete to end of chapter 21 and part of chapter 22. My file has the Pali and translation altogether in a trilinear format, which it appears you have already. I don't have a file with the Pali only.

      As to accuracy, I can't absolutely guarantee the Pali is all transcribed 100% correctly in my solutions, but in general I am pretty thorough and careful, so I have a fairly high degree of confidence that it is accurate for the most part.

      With metta,
      John