"Errata" part (p. 251) of Geiger's "Pali literature and language"

  • Buddhayatana
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 12:29 AM
      Hello,

      would by any chance any one know how to get hold of the "Errata" part
      (p. 251) of Geiger's "Pali literature and language" ? We have two
      editions in our possession, and they are missing in both.

      Mettâ cittena

      Jîvasattha, Buddhâyatana

      Buddhayatana, Kangaroo Island
      http://www.buddhayatana.org
      Gabriel Jivasattha et Jacqueline Jivarakkhi
      phone +61 8 8553 7442 , fax +61 8 8553 7444
      mob. ph. +61 4 2743 5148

      email: seayu@...
      34 Falie court
      PO box 281, American River, Kangaroo Island
      South Australia 5221

      time zone GMT +09h30 (allow for +1h
      when it is "summer time" in South Australia)

      "a'niccaa vata san'khaaraa"
      "impermanent are structural processes"
      "instables sont les flux structurels"
      - the Buddha