Pali endings (multilingual Excel file)

  • Peter Hauer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 6:24 AM
      Dear Frank, Stephen & other Group Members,

      Here is my ultimate version of the Pali endings (I better avoid calling it
      "final"...), in Excel format, with translations of Pali sample terms into
      German, English, and Japanese.

      Please feel free to check and revise any of my translations.

      IMHO, it would make sense to add some "real" phrases or contextual samples from
      the Pali Canon which would ease perceiving and learning grammar structures in a
      specific context. Any volunteers?

      Best regards,
      Peter

    • frank
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 12:24 PM
        Thanks for the great translations Peter! I've uploaded the attachment to
        pali@yahoogroups, and also placed a copy here
        http://wikis.audtip.com/wiki/pali/alphebetized-suffixes-to-determine-case

        That page is set up as a wiki for collaborative work (googlesites style
        of wiki making), so volunteers interested in expanding on Peters list
        can discuss and organize in a centralized place if desired.
        -Frank