Re: [Pali] Re: Index of Pali endings

  • Peter Hauer
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 19, 2011
      Dear Stephen,

      I'll be glad if the index turns out to be useful for members of our Group and
      for other Pali learners.

      As I wrote already off-list to Frank, it would be nice to find some volunteers
      to replace the Japanese renderings with English, Chinese, or other languages. I
      could offer my help to do the translation into German.

      Which other linguistic skills do we have in our Group? Sinhala, anyone?

      And yes, I read Japanese and Chinese - and my OCR software does so, too ;-)
      If there's a need in the future for similar transcripts from East Asian
      languages, just let me know.

      Best regards,
      Peter