RE: [Pali] Re: NPC Excericse 26 error?

  • Dhammadarsa
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2011
      Ven Sir

      I appreciate your reply.

      I have kept what I found most helpful below, with a couple of queries.

      Kind Regards

      <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> Integrating Emotion and Intellect =
      Intelligence

      Dhammadarsa [Darsa] Bhikkhu
      Buddhist Monk

      Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University
      Wang Noi
      Ayuthaya
      Thailand

      <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa

      mobile:

      +66850941669

      <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=210453914412&src=client_sig_212_1_card_join&
      invite=1&lang=en> Always have my latest info

      <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_card_sig&lang=en> Want
      a signature like this?