Re: [Pali] Re: pali pronunciation: "ch" v s. "c", pīti, intonation of question, emphasi s

  • frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2011
      [I attempted to send this email privately, Bhante's yahoo email address gave me a notification that his address bounced permanently]

      Dear Bhante Sobhana,
      Thank you for the very helpful advice. I had been using the tip of
      my tongue in attempting to make all of the dental and retroflex sounds,
      I'll try using the front(top) of the tongue and experiment with all of
      your other suggestions. Thanks!
      -Frank