Re: [Pali] a.t.thahaakaarehi

  • Bryan Levman
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 9, 2011

      Thanks for the reference. We don't have a copy in the library so I'll have to order it, but judging from his previous work I'm sure it's very good,

      Metta, Bryan

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 10, 2011
        I believe it's the fourth book at
        http://www.bps.lk/translationsfrompali.asp (BP-210S)
        also at
        http://books.google.com/books?printsec=frontcover&id=Mia6JAaSb0AC#v=onepage&q&f=false

        Randy Graves

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 11, 2011
          Dear Randy and Nina,

          Thank you - I have found the book and ordered it from the Buddhist Publication Society,

          Metta, Bryan