Re: [Pali] a.t.thahaakaarehi

  • Bryan Levman
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 8, 2011
      Hi Nina,

      Thanks very much Nina; I must study the commentary, but I don't believe there's any translation of it, so it's on my list of things to do,

      Metta, Bryan

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 9, 2011
        Dear Bryan,
        As mentioned, there is Ven. Bodhi translation of this sutta and
        commentary: "The discourse on
        the Root of Existence". BPS. But I think only in hard cover. I found
        this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_Publication_Society

        Nina.

        Op 8-jan-2011, om 23:52 heeft Bryan Levman het volgende geschreven:

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 9, 2011

          Thanks for the reference. We don't have a copy in the library so I'll have to order it, but judging from his previous work I'm sure it's very good,

          Metta, Bryan

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 10, 2011
            I believe it's the fourth book at
            http://www.bps.lk/translationsfrompali.asp (BP-210S)
            also at
            http://books.google.com/books?printsec=frontcover&id=Mia6JAaSb0AC#v=onepage&q&f=false

            Randy Graves

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 11, 2011
              Dear Randy and Nina,

              Thank you - I have found the book and ordered it from the Buddhist Publication Society,

              Metta, Bryan