downloadable text of Bhikkhu Analayo's publications

  • frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2010
      Awesome link to many must read articles/publications here:
      http://www.buddhismuskunde.uni-hamburg.de/fileadmin/pdf/analayo/publications.htm

      I read "from craving to liberation" on a long plane flight, it's a
      really excellent compilation of encyclopedia entries he published. For
      Pali beginners, it's a great way to learn many of the really important
      pali terms/concepts in Buddhism. Ven. Analayo has a talent for
      sniffing out the especially important and interesting nuances in
      Buddhist philosophy. I can't say enough good things, please see for
      yourself.

      -Frank