Re: [Pali] Re: The New Pali Course Part III [40/120]

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 9, 2010
      Thank you for all your references I shall study.

      Op 8-dec-2010, om 21:29 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      > Suva.n.na-da.n.daa viitipatanti caamaraa
      > Golden-handles chowries fly up and down
      >
      > YP: chowrie: a large fan made of feathers?
      -------
      N: Norman: yaktail fans with golden handles fluttered up and down.

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 26, 2011
        Op 26-jan-2011, om 13:41 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

        > As mentioned earlier, I will in future put question and its
        > glossaries together. This is not the exact way the book is
        > organised, which keeps the questions and glossaries apart. But, in
        > the Internet environment, the book has to be adapted. There will
        > also be not "wait time" for the glossaries to be posted weeks after
        > the questions. I hope this approach will be more helpful for you
        > and other members.
        -----
        N: Thank you for your concern, don't worry about me. I had actually
        fun looking up the messages. But what you suggest now makes things
        easier. I am not so sure everybody follows these exercises and I like
        to make fellow members enthusiastical. Anyway, you take a lot of
        trouble to keep things going.