NPC Pali grammar points summary cards

  • Dhammadarsa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2010
      Ven/Kind Sirs and Ladies

      The last summary card on verbs has been uploaded to the file section.

      Details on use are below, as per previous two files.

      Kind Regards

      <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> Integrating Emotion and Intellect =
      Intelligence

      Dhammadarsa [Darsa] Bhikkhu
      Buddhist Monk

      Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University
      Wang Noi
      Ayuthaya
      Thailand

      <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa

      mobile:

      +66850941669

      <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=210453914412&src=client_sig_212_1_card_join&
      invite=1&lang=en> Always have my latest info

      <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_card_sig&lang=en> Want
      a signature like this?