NPC notes

  • Dhammadarsa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28 3:34 AM
      Ven/Kind Sirs and Ladies

      Exercise 13B No. 15

      I think the English should be: The lightning-bolt fell on a rock and broke
      it into two.

      Not the thunder-clap.

      Exercise 14A No. 15

      Viduno amata.m labhitvaa mara.na.m na bhaayanti.

      I think the verb "fear" governs the ablative in Pali, therefore the above
      should be "mara.naa na bhaayanti".

      Kind Regards

      <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> Integrating Emotion and Intellect =
      Intelligence

      Dhammadarsa [Darsa] Bhikkhu
      Buddhist Monk

      Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University
      Wang Noi
      Ayuthaya
      Thailand

      <http://www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa> www.vicnet.net.au/~dhammadarsa

      mobile:

      +66850941669

      <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=210453914412&src=client_sig_212_1_card_join&
      invite=1&lang=en> Always have my latest info

      <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_card_sig&lang=en> Want
      a signature like this?