recall something that uplifts your mind

  • Kumara Bhikkhu
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25 8:57 PM
      Dear all,

      I recall a sutta whereby the Buddha recommended something to the effect that when we're down, recall something that uplifts your mind. When that is done, you can then let go of it to resume what you were working on.

      Can anyone tell me where this sutta is?

      kb
    • Kumara Bhikkhu
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28 10:51 PM
        Thanks, Nina.

        I've identified the sutta reference too: SN47.10 (modern) or SN5.3.1.10 (traditional).

        kb

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29 11:54 AM
          Venerable Bhikkhu Kumara,
          Op 29-sep-2010, om 7:51 heeft Kumara Bhikkhu het volgende geschreven:

          > 've identified the sutta reference too: SN47.10 (modern) or
          > SN5.3.1.10 (traditional).
          -----
          N: I could not find this. Where is it in Ven. Bodhi's translation?
          respectfully.

        • Kumara Bhikkhu
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29 9:01 PM
            CDB p1638