Re: Ebooks of Pali Course Answers

  • dhammadinna
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 15, 2010
      Venerable Kumara and all,

      There is available Pali Ebook but it is only on the New Pali Course Part I. I heard that the New Pali Course Part II & III is on the process. For further information, please contact the SBMC (Singapore Buddhist Meditation Center). You can get their address and telephone number from the http://www.buddhanet.net

      Yes... it is very benefitual for us all if the Pali excercises done in the Pali egroup to be put in the ebook format. Well, we had to wait until the New Pali Course Part III finish, where someone will help us put them in the ebook format... or maybe Venerable Kumara could do them. :)

      Venerable Dhammadinna

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 26, 2011
        Op 26-jan-2011, om 13:41 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

        > As mentioned earlier, I will in future put question and its
        > glossaries together. This is not the exact way the book is
        > organised, which keeps the questions and glossaries apart. But, in
        > the Internet environment, the book has to be adapted. There will
        > also be not "wait time" for the glossaries to be posted weeks after
        > the questions. I hope this approach will be more helpful for you
        > and other members.
        -----
        N: Thank you for your concern, don't worry about me. I had actually
        fun looking up the messages. But what you suggest now makes things
        easier. I am not so sure everybody follows these exercises and I like
        to make fellow members enthusiastical. Anyway, you take a lot of
        trouble to keep things going.