The New Pali Course Part III [35/120]

    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2010
      The New Pali Course Part III (1950)
      Prof. A. P. Buddhadatta Maha Nayaka Thera

      Chapter III Passive Forms

      Indefinite

      Parassapada
      3rd papacca papaccu
      2nd papacce papaccattha
      1st papacca papaccamhaa

      Attanopada
      3rd papaccattha papaccare
      2nd papaccattho papaccavho
      1st papacci papaccimhe

      Aorist

      Parassapada
      3rd apacci, pacci apaccu.m, paccu.m, apacci.msu, pacci.msu
      2nd apacco, pacco, apacci, pacci apaccittha, paccittha
      1st apacci.m, pacci.m apaccimhaa, paccimhaa

      Attanopada
      3rd apaccittha, paccittha apaccuu, paccuu
      2nd apaccise, paccise apaccivha.m, paccivha.m
      1st apacca.m, pacca.m, apacca, pacca apaccimhe, paccimhe

      Conditional

      Parassapada
      3rd apaccissaa apaccissa.msu
      2nd apaccisse apaccissatha
      1st apaccissa.m apaccissamhaa

      Attanopada
      3rd apaccissatha apaccissi.msu
      2nd apaccissase apaccissavhe
      1st apaccissa.m apaccissaamhase

      ref: http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/synthesis/pali3.00.cdv

      (to be continued...)
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 26, 2011
        Op 26-jan-2011, om 13:41 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

        > As mentioned earlier, I will in future put question and its
        > glossaries together. This is not the exact way the book is
        > organised, which keeps the questions and glossaries apart. But, in
        > the Internet environment, the book has to be adapted. There will
        > also be not "wait time" for the glossaries to be posted weeks after
        > the questions. I hope this approach will be more helpful for you
        > and other members.
        -----
        N: Thank you for your concern, don't worry about me. I had actually
        fun looking up the messages. But what you suggest now makes things
        easier. I am not so sure everybody follows these exercises and I like
        to make fellow members enthusiastical. Anyway, you take a lot of
        trouble to keep things going.