The New Pali Course Part III [34/120]

    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 11, 2010
      The New Pali Course Part III (1950)
      Prof. A. P. Buddhadatta Maha Nayaka Thera

      Chapter III Passive Forms

      Imperative

      Parassapada
      3rd paccatu paccantu
      2nd pacca, paccaahi paccatha
      1st paccaami paccaama

      Attanopada
      3rd paccata.m paccanta.m
      2nd paccassu paccavho
      1st pacce paccaamase

      Potential

      Parassapada
      3rd pacce, pacceyya pacceyyu.m
      2nd pacceyyaasi pacceyyaatha
      1st pacceyyaami pacceyyaama

      Attanopada
      3rd paccetha paccera.m
      2nd paccetho pacceyyvho
      1st pacceyya.m pacceyyaamhe

      Imperfect

      Parassapada
      3rd apaccaa apaccuu
      2nd apacco apaccattha
      1st apacca, apacca.m apaccamhaa

      Attanopada
      3rd apaccattha apaccatthu.m
      2nd apaccase apaccavha.m
      1st apacci.m apaccimhase

      ref: http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/synthesis/pali3.00.cdv

      (to be continued...)
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 26, 2011
        Dear Yong Peng,
        Op 26-jan-2011, om 13:41 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

        > As mentioned earlier, I will in future put question and its
        > glossaries together. This is not the exact way the book is
        > organised, which keeps the questions and glossaries apart. But, in
        > the Internet environment, the book has to be adapted. There will
        > also be not "wait time" for the glossaries to be posted weeks after
        > the questions. I hope this approach will be more helpful for you
        > and other members.
        -----
        N: Thank you for your concern, don't worry about me. I had actually
        fun looking up the messages. But what you suggest now makes things
        easier. I am not so sure everybody follows these exercises and I like
        to make fellow members enthusiastical. Anyway, you take a lot of
        trouble to keep things going.