Re: [Pali] Re: Pali Book

  • Ong Teng Kee
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2002
      See also those grammar texts in sri lankan tipitaka project.They did put even a very rare book called moggallana pancika tika by sangharakkhita in that cd rom.
      You should buy saddaniti from PTS because one book -suttamala is not listed in the cdrom.Others like moggallana and vutti on it and kaccayana /balavatara ,payogasiddhi along with rupasiddhi are all a must.
      Unfortunely not even one complete english tran on them available till now.
      We can only get non english tran on them with at least 6 tran on kaccayana in burmese language (also many tika on it)siam and sinhala /cambodia.
      No buddhist University spend time to teach students on those 500 pali grammar text as far as I know.