Kudos to PTS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2010

      the Pali Text Society has made available volumes I to VIII of the Journal of Pali Text Society (JPTS) in PDF format for open access. This is a value of £140.00 when purchased in hardcopies.

      http://www.palitext.com/palitext/JPTS_PDF.htm

    • Mingkong Zhang
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2010
        Thank you for sharing such a valuable material .
        Peace
        Mingkong