Re: The New Pali Course Part III [32/120]

    Message 1 of 75 , May 30 7:19 AM
      Dear Jim,

      thank you for your explanation. Yes, I am aware of your good work on Kaccaayana. I remember to have mentioned that there are a couple of other Kaccaayana projects going on at the same time. This will surely make the ancient grammar a well research subject, and probably preferred over Saddaniiti and Moggallaana for years to come.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Jim Anderson wrote:

      The disruption is due to my work on the Kaccaayana project and not having the time to work on the Saddaniiti project at the same time.