Vesak Greetings 2010

    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2010

      Vesak Day falls on May 28, Friday. In many countries and regions in the world, Vesak Day is celebrated as a national or community holiday.

      I like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your participation in our mailing list. I wish everyone a Happy Vesak Day.

      Thank you.

    • Malcolm Gallagher
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2010
        Happy Vesak Day to you too, Ong and the rest of the group
        Regards
        Malcolm

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 2010
          Op 26-mei-2010, om 14:46 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

          > I like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your
          > participation in our mailing list. I wish everyone a Happy Vesak Day.
          -------
          N: Thank you and the same to you. I want to thank you for moderating
          this list all these years.

        • Roger Garin-Michaud
          Message 4 of 5 , May 26, 2010
            Tomorrow Friday 28th being Vesak in many countries let me wish every list reader a very happy Vesak / Saka Dawa celebration !
            May all sentient being reach buddhahood asap !

            Tashi delegs,
            Thubten Wangchuk aka
            Roger Garin-Michaud
            Buddhist bibliography June 2010 update at :
            http://www.golden-wheel.net/buddbib.html

            Message 5 of 5 , May 30, 2010
              Dear Nina, Malcolm and friends,

              thank you.

              Thank you and the same to you. I want to thank you for moderating this list all these years.