Another online version of Buddhadatta's Concise Pali-English Dictionary
- Here is what I have done.
1) stole "pali english - english pali dict.zip" from http://www.bps.lk/onlinelibrary.asp
2) stole the XML file from http://buddhistinformatics.ddbc.edu.tw/~mb/tools/paliChinDict/indexPaliChin.html
3) imported the raw data into a database table and done some mapping and conversion.
4) the result is http://kamleong.site90.net/indic/magadhi.php
Hope that is beneficial at least to some who are interested with this. And hopefully I have not making any offence to the owner of those source data (either copyright or copyleft)
Note: Most likely it is still not complete and contains some errors. Anyway, it should still be useful in some way.