Re: Gender bias in Buddhism?

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 31 3:49 AM
      Dear Bankei,

      thanks. I will have a read over the Easter break, and we can continue our discussion. Btw, is your name Asian? ;-)

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Bankei wrote:

      Bhikkhu Analayo has a paper out titled "*The *Bahudhātuka-sutta* and its Parallels On Women’s Inabilities"* in the Journal of Buddhist Ethics, Vol 16, 2009

      http://www.buddhistethics.org/current.html