Re: Abhidhamma series.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2010
      Dear Nina and friends,

      thank you, Nina. I will be compiling a table of the postings under the group's Links section:

      This section is only available to Yahoo! members. Once you are on the Links page, click on the folder Abhidhamma Series, and a list of the main postings will be displayed.

      Yong Peng asked me to write a survey of the Abhidhamma. I shall try to do so and make use of and quote from my former writings about this subject: 'Abhidhamma in Daily Life', 'Cetasikas', 'The Buddhist Teaching on Physical Phenomena', to be found in <www.zolag.co.uk. > I shall also use 'A Survey of Paramattha Dhammas' by Sujin Boriharnwanaket', to be found in <http://www.abhidhamma.org/Preface%20to%20paramattha.htm >