Re: reading past messages.

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
      Dear Nina and Connie,

      no problem at all. Another location to post is on Tipitaka.net's bulletin board, but it doesn't matter.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, connie wrote:

      <snip ...> All Ceylon Buddhist Congress. Tel. 0777 69 9655. Sorry to bother other members on this list,

      Dear Nina,
      actually, thank you for sharing...
      connie
    • ashinpan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010

        You wrote:

        > I write now on list (instead of off list) to Venerable Pandita and Dc
        > Wijeratna about the All Ceylon Buddhist Congress HQ. In case you
        > would have time and interest, Acharn Sujin Boriharnwanaket is coming
        > to this Congress for Dhamma discussion in Colombo. On March 30,
        > between 3-5 p.m. The contact person: Mr. Jagath Sumathipala,
        > President, All Ceylon Buddhist Congress. Tel. 0777 69 9655.

        Thank you for the information. I have also informed my friends so that they can go there if interested.

        with metta

        Ven. Pandita