reading past messages.

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
      Dear Yong Peng and friends,

      Just back from my Thailland trip I could not find old messages on the
      homepage (from two weeks ago). I only saw recent messages.
      I write now on list (instead of off list) to Venerable Pandita and Dc
      Wijeratna about the All Ceylon Buddhist Congress HQ. In case you
      would have time and interest, Acharn Sujin Boriharnwanaket is coming
      to this Congress for Dhamma discussion in Colombo. On March 30,
      between 3-5 p.m. The contact person: Mr. Jagath Sumathipala,
      President, All Ceylon Buddhist Congress. Tel. 0777 69 9655.
      Sorry to bother other members on this list,
      Nina.
    • connie
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
        <snip ...> All Ceylon Buddhist Congress. Tel. 0777 69 9655.
        Sorry to bother other members on this list,

        Dear Nina,
        actually, thank you for sharing...
        connie

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
          Dear Nina and Connie,

          no problem at all. Another location to post is on Tipitaka.net's bulletin board, but it doesn't matter.

          --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, connie wrote:

          <snip ...> All Ceylon Buddhist Congress. Tel. 0777 69 9655. Sorry to bother other members on this list,

          Dear Nina,
          actually, thank you for sharing...
          connie
        • ashinpan
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010

            You wrote:

            > I write now on list (instead of off list) to Venerable Pandita and Dc
            > Wijeratna about the All Ceylon Buddhist Congress HQ. In case you
            > would have time and interest, Acharn Sujin Boriharnwanaket is coming
            > to this Congress for Dhamma discussion in Colombo. On March 30,
            > between 3-5 p.m. The contact person: Mr. Jagath Sumathipala,
            > President, All Ceylon Buddhist Congress. Tel. 0777 69 9655.

            Thank you for the information. I have also informed my friends so that they can go there if interested.

            with metta

            Ven. Pandita