Re: [Pali] Another message from Pune

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
      Venerable Pandita,

      I appreciate your mails and I am so glad to hear about the
      Pa.t.thaana. This helps so much to understand anattaa in our daily
      life. Whatever happens is conditioned and we cannot be master of
      events. I just lost my brother and I thought of Mahinda who also
      suffered a loss. But then, the Abhidhamma is not in the textbook, it
      relates to our life now. All the details explained in the Abhidhamma
      help so much to have more understanding of our life. We learn that
      grief is actually dosa and that this is conditioned by attachment and
      ignorance. We learn that we think with sadness about persons, stories
      about persons, and that a person is not real in the ultimate sense.
      It is only naama and ruupa that pass away immediately. Life is so
      short, it actually lasts as long as one citta that experiences an
      object through one of the six doorways and then gone immediately.
      With respect,
      Nina.
      Op 10-feb-2010, om 11:46 heeft ashinpan het volgende geschreven: