Re: [Pali] A few Windows tools that might be of interest

  • Jou Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2002
      From: "Leigh Brasington" <lbrasington@...>
      To: <Pali@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 3:52 PM
      Subject: [Pali] A few Windows tools that might be of interest

      Hi Leigh

      > I have a few Windows tools that might be of interest to you:

      cut...

      thanks for that

      > 3) I also have a searchable database of over 700 English language
      > suttas (most of the ones from Access to Insight plus a few others) at
      > http://home.attbi.com/~leighb/suttadb.htm
      > I'm also looking for good translations of suttas to include in the
      > database

      from any language source?

      > (I already have one from your group).

      Peace from Norman Joseph (Jou) Smith
      ICQ: 183459
      E-mail: josmith.1@...
      Secondary Email: s351543@...
      V-mail: +61 7 (0)500523778
      Mobile: +61 (0)421 542 653
      S-mail: PO Box 95 Toowong BC Queensland 4066 Australia
      URI: http://www.bigfoot.com/~josmith.1
      E-group: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/ttbt