Re: [dsg] Comprehensive Manual of Abhidhamma in Chinese

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      Dear Chinese speaking friends,
      I think the following info may be of interest. Some time ago it was
      mentioned on this list that the Comprehensive Manual of Abhidhamma
      was a good starter to study Abhidhamma. It is good that its has been
      translated into Chinese.
      This is a letter from someone on the dsg forum.
      Nina.
      Op 22-jan-2010, om 6:49 heeft Ken O het volgende geschreven: